V-Twin Forum banner

381 - 400 of 416 Posts

·
Bald & Beautiful
296 Posts
Just ordered mine

I ordered two pair, a smoked polarized set and a clear pair for nights. Will post my comments. I think they'll be great ~!Awesome!

Hey I just noticed my next post will be my 100th. I thought about creating a new post to announce this but didn't want my 100th post to be a meaningless one about my 100th post.... so I just hijacked my own post :hystria:

DJ

·
Bald & Beautiful
296 Posts
Only one problem..........

djdemarce said:
I ordered two pair, a smoked polarized set and a clear pair for nights. Will post my comments. I think they'll be great ~!Awesome!

Hey I just noticed my next post will be my 100th. I thought about creating a new post to announce this but didn't want my 100th post to be a meaningless one about my 100th post.... so I just hijacked my own post :hystria:

DJ
Well I had them out for a ride last weekend. I noticed right away that the bows were kind of "spring loaded" and fit kind of tight behind the ears. No big deal, i thought............

By about one hour into the trip it felt like someone had a vice right behind my ears, and with every mile I rode they tightened the vice one more turn....., very uncomfortable, no, downright painful. I tried to bend the bridge a little and pull the bows apart some, but didn't want to break them either.

Maybe someone on the forum or the distributor can offer some tips on getting them to fit better.:dunno:

DJ

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
djdemarce said:
By about one hour into the trip it felt like someone had a vice right behind my ears, and with every mile I rode they tightened the vice one more turn....., very uncomfortable, no, downright painful. I tried to bend the bridge a little and pull the bows apart some, but didn't want to break them either.

Maybe someone on the forum or the distributor can offer some tips on getting them to fit better.:dunno:

DJ
I had the same problem with mine. I found that if I removed the small rubber insert at the end of the arm, it removed the pressure point and made for a more comfortable fit. You can also hold each arm in hot water for a while then bend the end of the arms a bit to straighten them out. Do not dip the foam around the eyepiece in the water or it will loosen, just the arm.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
bring em on

tekman said:
i don't see a problem with a narrow face, because the glasses flex in, kinda of hugging the face.
well just tell us how to get em they look good...don't give a dan about the brand as long as they function well....so yeah man count me in too.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Just got a pair of glasses, they are great! Looked at some panoptix and they sucked for about $100, these glasses beat them hands down.

They sent them jet donkey and I got them in time for the rocky point rally in mexico!

Thanks Ian and Howard! I will be ordering more and telling my friends about them!:woohoo:

cheers!
:cheers: !drunk! :cheers:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #391
Special Good Until 12/31/07

Free Usps Priority Shipping With Every Purchase -- This Ad Needs To Be Mentioned In The Comments Order Box To Receive!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #392
Thanks for all the continued support --sadly, with the sale of the forum and the huge increase in advertising costs by the new owners, we won't be able to continue to sponsor the forum.

We'll still be around, so remember us when you need some good cheap glasses!

Thanks,
Ian

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #393
Has anyone caught us in the June 2008 Road Bike "2008 Eyewear Buyers Guide"?

Also look out for us being featured in upcoming articles in American Iron and American Rider magazines.

·
Winter SUCKS
1,353 Posts
Well, what the heck..........I just ordered a smoked polarized pair. I'll leave my Feedback when I receive them..........Lookin' forward to it.....:coffee:

·
Winter SUCKS
1,353 Posts
Well, what the heck..........I just ordered a smoked polarized pair. I'll leave my Feedback when I receive them..........Lookin' forward to it.....:coffee:
Well, just a quick follow-up. I received the glasses May 30, so it took 2 weeks to receive - not too bad. They are REALLY nice looking glasses. I have to agree with Djdemarce that the glasses were a bit "tight" on the sides. However, I plan on following what PhxCliff mentioned, and either remove the little inserts at the end, or heat them under hot water and slightly bend them out a bit.
Overall, for the price I am VERY impressed.:clap:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #396
Special Offer Good To August 31, 2008:

Buy 1 Pair Of Glasses Get Free Glasses Bags

Buy 4 Pair Of Glasses And Get Free Prioriy Shipping Upgrade (first Class Is Normal Shipping Class)

Buy 5 Pair Of Glasses And Get A Free Throttle Rocker And Free Priority Shipping Upgrade!

This Offer And Forum Need To Be Mentioned To Receive Special!!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #397
Special Offer Good To November 30, 2008:

Buy 4 Pair Of Glasses And Get Free Priority Shipping Upgrade (first Class Is Normal Shipping Class)

Buy 5 Pair Of Glasses And Get A Free Throttle Rocker And Free Priority Shipping Upgrade!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #398
Special Offer Good To December 31, 2008:

Buy 4 Pair Of Glasses And Get Free Priority Shipping Upgrade (first Class Is Normal Shipping Class)

offer extended to the end of the year!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #399
SPECIAL GOOD UNTIL 12/24/2008:

FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING WITH EVERY ORDER!

THIS NEEDS TO BE MENTIONED ALONG WITH THIS FORUM IN THE "NOTES" SECTION OF THE PAYPAL ORDER.

email with questions.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #400
SPECIAL OFFER -- GOOD UNTIL JUNE 1, 2009

Buy 1 Pair Of Glasses Get FREE Glasses Bags

Buy 4 Pair Of Glasses And Get FREE Priority Shipping Upgrade (first Class Is Normal Shipping Class) AND FREE glasses bags.

This ad and forum need to be mentioned to receive special.

381 - 400 of 416 Posts