V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 416 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into getting a bunch of these glasses in. I recently bought a couple pairs and couldn't believe how awesome these things are on the bike. I, now, wouldn't ride my bike w/o them. I have three pairs, one yellow for night time, 1 clear and 1 dark.

Would anyone be interested if I can work this deal out...??

It would be $15 shipped.

I need to know how many people would be in before I negotiate..

Thanks,
Ian

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they're no namers. they don't feel like cheap glasses tho, i've been extremely happy with mine.

·
Longtime Asphalt Cowboy
3,291 Posts
I'd be interested in dark, clear and amber..... ?price is right!!!

o~\o

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
ive got a pretty big head(if you havent figured that one out yet). how are they for size? look good. thinkin dark and clear here.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey tomv, i have a big head too, on a adjustable baseball cap I have to put it on the 2nd to last clip, and they're fine.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
these have the foam on the insides so the wind doesn't come up between them. i used to use REAL oakleys ($90 glasses) and it was better for me to ride w/o anything because the wind would push up under the glasses and really mess me up.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Buddy's wife got a pair of these in clear at a local 7-11, they are nice for a cheap pair of glasses, she said they worked great for the ride home at night.

·
Premium Member
1,697 Posts
Tekman is right on.....I have found these
glasses as well. I bought my first pair
at a....well um.....ok, ok, a honda shop.
I paid 14.99 plus tax. I have since given
my brother that pair and went and bought
another pair. Later went back and bought
a clear pair for night riding. I love these
things and would not ride without them.
I now ride much more often without my
windshield and these things dont look like
goggles either, but work every bit as well.

15 bucks shipped to your door is not bad.....

Later.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
tekman said:
hey tomv, i have a big head too, on a adjustable baseball cap I have to put it on the 2nd to last clip, and they're fine.
hello. my name is tom...and i have a big head. its nice to know there are others who understand. same notch on the baseball cap.
sounds good...

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i don't see a problem with a narrow face, because the glasses flex in, kinda of hugging the face.

·
Registered
337 Posts
tekman, sounds good. try and work a deal from your supplier and maybe a better price for two pair vs. one. would try a dark and a clear.
how are they with headlight glare? any halo's?
Paul

1 - 20 of 416 Posts