V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the chart out of the 2003 paint catalog. Sorry I don't have the samples yet (bad scans) but I will scan them again and post them later. For the record the gunmetal pearl is cool....it's got alot of blue in it. The sterling silver is cool too. All the other colors are still the same. VRSCA?

calvin3

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Saw the GunMetal Pearl today at my dealer, and glad that I am waiting for the 2003 now! That color is great!!!!

:D

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
calvin3 said:
Here is the chart out of the 2003 paint catalog. Sorry I don't have the samples yet (bad scans) but I will scan them again and post them later. For the record the gunmetal pearl is cool....it's got alot of blue in it. The sterling silver is cool too. All the other colors are still the same. VRSCA?

calvin3
Where are the color scans?

·
Registered
129 Posts
dealerships already have 2003 models in stock?

I was at my local HD today and they said another six weeks until
they expect to see them..
hmm.. nickp.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
But after I have been waiting for three months, the colors have finally been releaed, and looking for a scanned version of them! ;-)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll have to scan the pictures again and post them later. The only real different colors are the Gunmetal and the Sterling silver.

Hey nickp who's your local dealer? ;) hahaha

Nick this is Joe from Bob Drons come down and see me and I'll show ya the new colors.

calvin3

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey Joe..

You sneaky fella.. I will come check the colors out.. Have been curious..

Do all the dealers get their first batch of 03's close to the same time or what?
Talk to ya.. nickp.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it's me Nick. I guess I just can't leave work at work. I think most dealers will start getting bikes late July early August. See ya soon.

Oh yeah Gunmetal Pearl. Its really tough to get a pearl to scan good. I really think it looks alot like a set of pipes that have "blued"

Here ya go.

calvin3

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks and Thanks!!!!

:D

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Remember, on everyone's monitor or printer the color may look a little too blue or too purple, etc....

I suggest anyone who is looking at purchasing a bike with this color to check out the paint chip in person.

On my monitor the scan looks great (like the dealers paint chip sample).

Thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts