V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help with getting a pair of 37 Inch inseam cahps made , anyone with any experience with having some made ? Any help appreciated ..... EngineerDacus

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
HD's aren't bad

You can find folks to make you a pair but its cheaper to grab a pair of HD's and get them tailored for length. My -2$en#e-

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
EngineerDacus said:
I need help with getting a pair of 37 Inch inseam cahps made , anyone with any experience with having some made ? Any help appreciated ..... EngineerDacus

A couple years ago, I rode across the northern states on US-2.

I stopped in a little leather shop in Warba, MN.

A little old lady runs the place and makes all kinds of leather clothing for bikers.

I sent her my chaps a year later and she put new zipper's in them.

I'm sure she would make you a set of chaps in any size you want.

Casper's Leather
122 Bridge Street - Box 2828
Warba, MN 55793
Phone: 218-492-1903
Fax: 218-492-1503
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: http://www.caspersleather.com

Store hours 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.

I clicked on the web link but it didn't load.

Give her a call.

regards,

wyo

ps - I sure there are a bunch of other options as well.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Funny how you can find a good leather shop where you least expect it. I came across a nice leather shop outside of Deadwood/Lead this year, Trevino's Leather

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Try Hudson leather in Ohio

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Foxcreekleather.com IMHO the best out there. American made plus the price is reasonable when you consider the quality.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Contact "Jammin" in Myrtle Bch SC...they'll do a custom set for ya...quality too...can't say about the price...

·
Registered
769 Posts
I have a pair of hudson leather chaps ,, they are not bad ,, but you will get much nicer ones from pro-tec who is owned by pharr leather co in pharr texas ......you can buy seconds from them which are cheaper than hudson and of much better quality ..... if size is a problem buy them too big then have them altered ...... rat

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
If you want something to last a lifetime...

Get some Vanson Chaps. American Made. Solid Quality Construction. It goes under the title of: you get what you pay for. Everything can be made to order. I reckon I'll have my chaps for the rest of my life, unless I get so fat that I can't zip them up anymore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts