V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put Centramatic on board balancers on my 2009 Ultra. This is without question the best thing I have ever put on a bike in my 45 years of riding. The improvement in stability and handling was apparent the first ride I took on my favorite local twisty road, it was like the bike was on rails. I then took it out on the freeway and set the cruise control on 70. No Harley I have ever ridden has tracked this well. How many products do you put on a bike that pay you back? The company claims 35-50% increase in tire wear. Can't wait to see that!

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
Sure sounds allot like balance masters to me. (But this is only for the tires).

Maybe it is just my suspicious mind, but he is from Texas, and so is this company.

From there website....
5345 South I-35W
Alvarado, Texas 76009
800-523-8473
817-783-6396
Fax: 817-783-3267
Now I am not saying Tom owns this company (But he is listed as self Employed) But we have rules about advertising here without paying to be a sponsor.

Then there are the "Claims" made on this site which seem to be a bit out there....
Increases tire life 35-50%
Reduces vibration
Increases stability
Reduces fatigue
Improves braking
Lowers tire temperatures
Lowers rider cholesterol
Cures erectile dysfunction
Some of these claims seem to be an overstatement.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
:busted: :boom:

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Alvarado Texas? Wow, you don't see that place pop up that often. My wife is from there and its like a dust spec on a Texas map. Aside from Centramatric (apparently) its only other claim to fame is that its close to the wonderful, bustling metropolis of Cleburne, TX.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
gotta give him credit (op) for kickin a word around like centramatric, puts
my dirty blue collar to shame.

btw..texas came up, what country singer did "all my x's live in texas". been
years since i heard it. i might have the title wrong but i'm sure i heard it
in the service knocking around pool balls in my single days.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
An ol' biker named Willie Nelson. Most everybody says he's good company. My first ex wife was from Texas.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Not Willie

btw..texas came up, what country singer did "all my x's live in texas". been
years since i heard it. i might have the title wrong but i'm sure i heard it
in the service knocking around pool balls in my single days.

That would be George Strait.

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
what's the best oil to use with the Centramatic Balancers ?

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Virgin olive oil works best with this set up. Also you need to put one of those fuel optimisers in the gas tank.
it's a marketing farce, she's not a virgin. popeye ruined that
years ago...the oil is tainted.

folks keep using it tho, thinkin the label is lagit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alvarado Texas? Wow, you don't see that place pop up that often. My wife is from there and its like a dust spec on a Texas map. Aside from Centramatic (apparently) its only other claim to fame is that its close to the wonderful, bustling metropolis of Cleburne, TX.
Now there you go Speed, I'm from the bustling metropolis of Cleburne and my wife's aunt actually answers the phone at Centramatic. I need to call her and see if she can get me a deal on these (since we're family). If I get a set, I will post how they change the characteristics of my daily 112 miles of round trip on my 2010 RKC. I can also post if they are just another gadget to try and sell for us.

I know that this is also only my 2nd post, I spend way more time on "the other forum" sorry guys. I am a loyal V-twin rider though!

Ron "Gunner" Retzlaff

1 - 20 of 21 Posts