V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 EG classic.Is there a cb install that can be done with my current stock 05 radio.I think it is the same as an ultra classic radio,but no cb option.
Thanks for replies!

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
i dont think it is possible because the radio has no provions for it. I could be wrong though.......I know the ultra radio had many more functions that the classics do not have....

·
Registered
22 Posts
The J&M is a great piece of electronics. I bought mine unit in 2004. I had a small problem with headset cable, and they replaced the cord with no questions or hassle.

As a suggestion look at Sierra Electronics for the set. They gave me fantastic support and saved me a fair chunk on money on the J&M. One hint is to get the longest (4 foot?) antenna. I had to pull over once and the group was out of range in no time. I have the 3 foot antena which is still good 99% of the time.

Also with J&M you can plug all sorts of stuff into it, MP3 player, Sat Radio, GPS voice, etc. Super if your a gadget freak.

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
oh, sorry. the j+m system will work but thought you wanted to add the one that was stock on an ultra classic...oopps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts