V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine purchased a Rhinehart exhaust system THROUGH the local Harley dealer, about 3 or 4 months after the purchase the pipes developed a crack, BUB replaced the exhaust at no charge, however the Harley dealer charged for reinstallation of the pipes, said if they had been SE or SEII labor would have been Free. Anyone ever heard of this? Seems like the dealer should guarantee their labor since they sold the items. Could have an effect on one's purchase decision.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
If they were going to charge me, I'd do it myself. I won't even let the local stealer change my oil!:gun:

·
Knower of Stuff
1,978 Posts
I would have done it myself the first time and they probably would not have cracked.

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
dragondaewoo said:
A friend of mine purchased a Rhinehart exhaust system THROUGH the local Harley dealer, about 3 or 4 months after the purchase the pipes developed a crack, BUB replaced the exhaust at no charge, however the Harley dealer charged for reinstallation of the pipes, said if they had been SE or SEII labor would have been Free. Anyone ever heard of this? Seems like the dealer should guarantee their labor since they sold the items. Could have an effect on one's purchase decision.
:RTFB:

Get a manual,its worth every penny:spank:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts