V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he following ebay seller sold me the tire shown in the attachment.
The first issue is that they are denying that I am the purchaser.
They are then denying that this is the tire they sold me.
And they are now saying they will no longer talk to me.
This tire should have never shipped. It is out right dangerous. Sure to fail !

Watch out for these crooks !
Watch the phone number and address. They could be operating under a few different EBAY names.
Crowe s Custom Cycles
606 East Columbia Avenue
Battle Creek, MI 49014
www.crowescustomcycles.com

In-Store Pickups: 269-966-2040
Online & Phone Orders: 269-966-3040
Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
File a complaint with ebay. They are pretty good at looking into things like this.
I agree. If you are not happy with the item file a case with Ebay / Paypal. No need to mess with the seller about it.

Got a set of damaged WWWs a while back and jumped thru some hoops with the seller, they were getting rid of bad stock and wanting FedEx to eat it. No need to do that.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yeah, I don’t know what you save by buying a tire from ebay. The best deal I get on a tire is Cycle Gear. I dropped my rear wheel off Monday and picked it up Tuesday with a new, mounted & balanced tire installed.
Maybe it cost me $164 OTD, but I’ll take that. I’m way too busy to have to deal with these other problems…
If I had machines to mount & balance, I still would limit my tire buying to places like DK, JP.

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
I had a 6' boat hook delivered by slow mail that the box looked like it had been run over. Ebay intervened, because the seller wouldn't cooperate. The new hook came by FedEx and wasn't damaged. Then I ordered a grill for my truck. I saw the box slip out the woman's hands with the end striking the ground. I should have opened the box at that time, but didn't. It was about 2 weeks later when I went to install it and saw one end was broken. The vendor said it was UPS fault which it was, but I could send it back and they would send another. Then they said to take pictures, I did and they sent another grill. I have bought Mustang seats, highway bars, saddlebag guards, spot lights, windshield hardware, bat wing faring and solar led Christmas lights. Ebay has been my friend so don't give up go for the throat and contact eBay with your problem which is another good reason to use PayPal or Citibank.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
used tires on ebay is a gamble....depends on reputable seller or backwoods seller...some dont care some do...if the original pics didnt show these splits get $ back...tire should be trashed in any case

1 - 6 of 6 Posts