V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Y'all! So here we are pulling in to a pub after riding Saturday afternoon. My wife and I and 3 other couples on bikes. I mean none have stock exhaust, but none straight shorts or anything. We pull in the lot and 2 car alarms start going off before we can get backed in the parking spots. I know this happens to alot of folks, but it sure was funny!:cool:
Be safe and ride often!-Rob

·
Registered
603 Posts
I always suggest to my buddies that they start their scooters outside my garage, unless they want to peer into the eyes of satan. If it is a certain time of the month for her, they had better haul ass, she scored a 99% on her last handgun qualifying exam.

JMS

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
When I take my ride to work (not today since it's 27 degrees) I go for an extra loop around the parking lot. There are 600 people in my building and 800 in our building next door. As I ride by the cages I can hear a warning beep from those cages wit alarms. That's when I crack the ***** open, and on a good day I might have 50+ cages all singing to me. LAUGH my asss off. If I rip a strip in the lot, I can set them off from 4 rows over. I LOVE THAT CRAP.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Even funnier is that people pay extra cash for those fancy alarms, and no one cares or responds to them, when was the last time you called the cops because someones alarm was going off?

Personally I like the silent alarms that page you when someone messes with your bike, that way you have the benefit of dealing with it yourself!

Here is the link if you want one:

http://www.harleysecurity.com/harleyupgrade.html

·
Banned
490 Posts
yellowFatboy200 said:
When I take my ride to work ...There are 600 people in my building ...That's when I crack the ***** open, and on a good day I might have 50+ cages all singing to me. LAUGH my asss off
You must be very popular with your co-workers.

·
Registered
84 Posts
A mates hobby is leaving high rise car parks by first going to top level (say floor 9), and then cranking it all the way down riding through each level. You can imagine the chorus of competing alarms as he calmly pays on exit!!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
This is good stuff! LOL!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have always loved car alarms....used to do the car stereo thing, they were never finished til they set off car alarms.

Now its pipes

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
How about when you're riding down the street minding your own freakin' business and one of them fuckers goes off? Scares the **** out of me everytime:Dennis

·
Registered
306 Posts
yellowFatboy200 said:
When I take my ride to work (not today since it's 27 degrees) I go for an extra loop around the parking lot. There are 600 people in my building and 800 in our building next door. As I ride by the cages I can hear a warning beep from those cages wit alarms. That's when I crack the ***** open, and on a good day I might have 50+ cages all singing to me. LAUGH my asss off. If I rip a strip in the lot, I can set them off from 4 rows over. I LOVE THAT CRAP.
Yea down here they have a fancy outside/ inside mall kinda of place called City Place, its right across the bridge from Palm Beach, so when I go thru there I also wait for the cars to do the warning beep and then give it a good rev and with out fail it sets off the alarms, then all of the people sitting around out there get to enjoy car alarms going off for a minute, and the best part is, they get mad at the owners of the cars for having the annoying alarms. :)

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
NCFatBoy said:
fourhour,

It's obvious your pipes aren't loud enough! :D
Ugh, is'nt that what set the alarms off in the first place?:confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts