V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After about two weeks of looking for an exhaust, it turns out I can't buy any of the exhausts I found. Any solutions here?

·
Registered
11,991 Posts
Use an address of a friend in another state for a plate, insurance and riders license?

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
542 Posts
Everything's outlawed in California! Even the ICE vehicles and motorcycles won't be allowed into the state. Only EV's. Newsom is the worst. Ammo sales require checks. So your name go into a registry. Knock, knock......

·
Registered
9,162 Posts
I was going to suggest what thermodyne just suggested.. i would leave california so quick, my sneakers would be smoking.. vote out the idiots running your lives,, or leave cali in the rearview

·
Registered
432 Posts
After about two weeks of looking for an exhaust, it turns out I can't buy any of the exhausts I found. Any solutions here?
I might know a guy. What part of Cali are you located in?

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Everything's outlawed in California! Even the ICE vehicles and motorcycles won't be allowed into the state. Only EV's. Newsom is the worst. Ammo sales require checks. So your name go into a registry. Knock, knock......
NY State and gov. / prince Andy cHomo are giving Cali some stiff competition.

Reactions: BOUTYM

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Hard to even get baffle packing fiberglass in this state. California is terrible. I had asked biggs-hd if they would repack my baffles when I couldn't get fiberglass (finally did) and they said law says they can't modify an exhaust. I said this wasn't a modification but a repair and they still couldn't do it. I asked what are we supposed to do when we need a repair and they said "put it back to stock condition". This is so much crap from california. Soon my 2004 WG is going to be a collector's item and the price will go up just because I have a V&H 2 into 1 propipe on it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
At least the US Circuit Court of Appeals gave Cali back its large-capacity magazines, if you can buy anything to put in them there?

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,725 Posts
Do like every one else, move to Texas.

Past that, you need an out of state friend to buy it for you.
Therm, I'm seeing way too many California tags around here. Please don't encourage that.

Those folks vote 'em in, they can live with 'em.

joe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts