V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is there a way to cancel the comment box that comes up when change your mind about posting what you thought you wanted to say?? I seem to be stuck with the "comment box" for a post when this happens?

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
I use a phone and mine shows quote then moderate. Hit moderate then it says edit. Do you have the forum on your phone too then it be easy peasy. When I erase a post it will look like my next post.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
464 Posts
I never thought about printing any of this stuff. Why would you want to print your comment on here?

I'm guessing you mean post your reply. The first few times I saw it was leaving any draft reply even when leaving the page was strange. I just got to where I would block and cut anything I changed my mind about posting. Leaves a clean box. Just Highlight what you don't want and hit delete and you should be good to go. I hope that's not too many steps, I know it's a lot of extra work.

·
Premium Member
6,851 Posts
I have the same thing going on. I don't think he's talking about printing as much as if you go to post a comment you can't get back out of the compose window if you decide not to post. It's stuck there and logging out/back in doesn't get rid of it. If you click Reply to quote a post by mistake you can't get back out and have to manually clear the compose window of the quoted text. There's a particular thing you can do related to posting where you're presented with a Cancel button but that button does nothing for me. Maybe clearing cache or cookies or both might do it but shouldn't need to do those gymnastics to kill the box.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the same thing going on. I don't think he's talking about printing as much as if you go to post a comment you can't get back out of the compose window if you decide not to post. It's stuck there and logging out/back in doesn't get rid of it. If you click Reply to quote a post by mistake you can't get back out and have to manually clear the compose window of the quoted text. There's a particular thing you can do related to posting where you're presented with a Cancel button but that button does nothing for me. Maybe clearing cache or cookies or both might do it but shouldn't need to do those gymnastics to kill the box.
yeah, this is what I mean..... Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts