1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because why is this douche bag coming to the USA

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8RQLPE80&show_article=1

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8RPV2AO0&show_article=1

This guy has promised to kill all Jews, wipe Israel off the map and to get a Nuclear bomb, why shouldn't we and the free world believe him. The guy is Hitler.........and a douche bag. but so is Colombia University for having him there, sort of like Columbia university spitting on every Jew in NYC.

Where the heck is Lee Harvey when ya need him?

·
Live Free or Die
8,686 Posts
He's like 5'1" and weighs like 102 lbs soaking wet--- he isn't that much of a threat. Let him spout his crap off, he just loses credibility for him and his country.

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He may look like a Puerto Rican

04GLIDE said:
I say let him come on over. And then he should be never seen or heard from again.
To us Gringos but trust me let him walk about around Colombia University which sits on the edge of Spanish Harlem and the NYC "Nuyoricans" will take care of things. They are NOT politically correct and could care a crap about international law or diplomacy.

Seriously what is Colombia University thinking of?:hmmm:

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hitler was also short.

HiAngle said:
He's like 5'1" and weighs like 102 lbs soaking wet--- he isn't that much of a threat. Let him spout his crap off, he just loses credibility for him and his country.
And he got a lot of things done, not good things but a lot of things. Short guys are often little putz's.

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
roofeditor said:
To us Gringos but trust me let him walk about around Colombia University which sits on the edge of Spanish Harlem and the NYC "Nuyoricans" will take care of things. They are NOT politically correct and could care a crap about international law or diplomacy.

You got to be kidding. Ever herd the phrase Politicaly correct liberal

(Communist influenced) universities?

Typical behavior to foment social unrest.

We should have moved the U. N. to switzerland!

·
Live Free or Die
8,686 Posts
roofeditor said:
And he got a lot of things done, not good things but a lot of things. Short guys are often little putz's.
Ummmm, I'm not too sure about that considering his position is more ceremonial than anything else.

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
Originally posted by roofeditor
This guy has promised to kill all Jews, wipe Israel off the map and to get a Nuclear bomb, why shouldn't we and the free world believe him. The guy is Hitler.........and a douche bag.
Maybe they should arrange a little side trip for him down to D.C. to tour the Holocaust Museum.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Wake up Patriots! We either walk what we talk or we admit to ourselves that we no longer abide by our once fundamental beliefs in liberty and freedom of speech and we concede that we as a people have in fact flushed the principles under which this nation was founded and have truly become the fascist imperialistic corporate pigs a large portion of the world currently believe we are.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
roofeditor said:
From what I read the students want him to go there and ask him questions. Perhaps the school administration thought it may be good for the younger generation to ask him questions face to face about his positions, rather than hear about them from our press and our government. :hmmm:

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
Smokey said:
From what I read the students want him to go there and ask him questions. Perhaps the school administration thought it may be good for the younger generation to ask him questions face to face about his positions, rather than hear about them from our press and our government. :hmmm:
Yeah....that's it:wacko:

CU is giving the fukker a stage to stand on.

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
Smokey said:
Columbia has also said that if it were possible they'd invite Hitler to speak.

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ditto ditto and more ditto

YankeeBob said:
Yeah....that's it:wacko:

CU is giving the fukker a stage to stand on.
So the natural sequitur by Colombia's logic, would be to invite invite child molesters, child murders, and rapists to speak so the students can understand their point of view? Make me puke who the F--- wants to understand why a douche bag is a douche bag. I have studied Hitler extensively and the FBI/CIA profile says he was beaten and humiliated by his father and coddled by his mother and this drove him to the murder of millions.

Kill the guy he is a disease.

OK I'm on a rant, I'd bet a million dollars that Colombia would "welcome" Charles Manson to come and speak, possibly even give him an honorary PHD degree.

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He won't go.

MadCity said:
Maybe they should arrange a little side trip for him down to D.C. to tour the Holocaust Museum.
Why would he go there he contends the Holocaust doesn't exist and never happened.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Cop_Stanger said:
Columbia has also said that if it were possible they'd invite Hitler to speak.
They did. In 1933, Columbia invited a representative from the new Nazi government to address the University. Hitler didn't come himself, but one of his gooners did.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Best line of the week when Ahmanutjob said he wanted to go to Ground Zero was:

We're sorry we can't accomodate your request, but maybe we can arrange to bring Ground Zero to you.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts