V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Presuming we all support freedom of choice, or just no lids at all; please click on this link regarding SB969 http://www.petitiononline.com/SB969CA/
and sign up to let our representatives know we are quite capable of dressing ourselves and don't need government intervention in every aspect of our lives. But I digress...
Anyway, please fwd to our friends who are supportive, even if they don't ride.
Thank you in advance for your time, support, and help.

·
Banned
7 Posts
Petition

Heya just wanted to say Hi and that I signed the petition as well :)

I live in Lafayette and ride an 03 softail - anyone going to Sacramento?

John

·
Banned
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
flavoflav said:

John
Thanks for signinig it man...You talkin' about the Easyriders show in Sac?

·
Registered
127 Posts
flavoflav said:

John
Ya I am headed there with a buddy of mine... although we are coming the opposite way.. from Roseville, CA.. I need some pipes for my '05 RKC.. hoping to get more info from this show... Hope to see ya there...

·
Banned
7 Posts
jmcampo said:
Ya I am headed there with a buddy of mine... although we are coming the opposite way.. from Roseville, CA.. I need some pipes for my '05 RKC.. hoping to get more info from this show... Hope to see ya there...
:nunu: hope the weather holds for a ride -

·
40 Posts
I signed even though I would wear one anyway, it should be an individual choice, a helmet didn't save the Gov's face yesterday, I'm suprised he could even find one for his big gourd.:nfu2:

·
Turgid member
1,941 Posts
jerwood1010 said:
I signed even though I would wear one anyway, it should be an individual choice, a helmet didn't save the Gov's face yesterday, I'm suprised he could even find one for his big gourd.:nfu2:
He didn't even have a motorcycle endorsement.

·
FLAME Ev'rything
65 Posts
I signed it & sent it to nine buddies who will sign too. Hey, thats ten more than yesterday...I'm thinkin' my lid will look cooler hangin' up in my shop!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi!
Will be in China Lake (Ridgecrest area) from Feb. 19th to March 16th. Looking for some places to go and things to see. Any suggestions? Will most likely rent from Lancaster HD, as it is too cold/ snowy/ miserable to get my Dyna to Cal. from North 'O the border...
Thanks,
Dave

1 - 17 of 17 Posts