V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my bike in Dec, Today I received a nice calendar in the mail from the Dealer, with the picture they took of me with it when I picked it up.. You can also get more prints made.. Though this was pretty cool..

Anyone get anything like this from their dealer ? Seeing we spend about 20k for a bike, they should send one every YEAR!

LOl
Chaz

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
I rec'd a HD rubber garage mat, cleaning supply kit, posters, coupons.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Got windshield trim and a plaque with a silk screened photo with my name vin number etc. Also two t shirts, and 20% off all accessories purchased at time of sale including motorclothes. Actually I didn't get the discount because my wife works there and her discount is much better but 20% is the normal discount for non employees. The dealer sells MSRP plus I also got employee discount.

·
Registered
106 Posts
The only thing I got with my bike was the sorry reason why it leaked, "it's a sportster"!
TmrHrrs

·
Registered
686 Posts
Last year I got 2 t shirts, 1000 mile check up, and a coupon for 20% off one time so I got a bunch of stuff right away. They also sent me a coupon for a photo sitting "valued at $375", but I never used it. I also got the bike at msrp.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I got a cleaning kit, 10% of on anything in the store for a year, and a glass plaque with an silkscreened photo of my bike and VIN, a hat, and t-shirt. I also get Christmas cards and various coupons in the mail quite often. VERY good dealer. Number One Cycle Center in State College, PA

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
I gotcha all beat! I got frucked when I bought mine:D Beat that!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
fourhour said:
I gotcha all beat! I got frucked when I bought mine:D Beat that! [/B
I would say a lot of people get fuked. LOL I got a T-shirt, 500 mile service, and 10% off the store crap fer a yr. I gave the service guy a bone and when I looked at the paper work he didn't charge me fer some time they spent chroming out my front end. That was cool of him, so when I had my 1000 mile service I tossed him a kind bud. Do the rite thang.;)

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
I got a calender, 20% off parts for life, free detailing at my house once a week, and the bike for free!! Oh wait. That was a dream I had. ;)

I got the bike for MSRP and they threw in a free tank of gas! They were actually great to deal with, but you wouldn't believe how many times they brought up the free 3.7 gallons of gas they were going to give me!

·
Registered
985 Posts
Yea I got the calendar, a refill for 2003, 2 shirts, 1000 mile service, one day car loaner if the bike breaks, crummy license plate frame, and 1/16 of a tank of gas.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I got 2 t-shirts with dealer logo, 10% off HD merchandise and parts for 1 year, free tank of gas, cleaning supply kit, free oil when I get my next oil change (not labor), $25.00 gift certificate for every 1000 dollars I spend, monthly news letter (with some specials), a christmas card and 20% off during there christmas sell. Great dealer and beautiful store. All their employees are extremely nice and friendly (even to the other people who did not spend 30k for their ride like I) .

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
yellowFatboy200 said:
I gotcha all beat! I got frucked when I bought mine:D Beat that! [/B
I would say a lot of people get fuked. LOL I got a T-shirt, 500 mile service, and 10% off the store crap fer a yr. I gave the service guy a bone and when I looked at the paper work he didn't charge me fer some time they spent chroming out my front end. That was cool of him, so when I had my 1000 mile service I tossed him a kind bud. Do the rite thang.;)
Okay, so I lied a little! Got a t-shirt, full tank, inspection sticker and they mailed me a "seasonal greetings" card. They did'nt forget my address. I've received 3 surveys from them. I will admit though that I do not have serviced there, too far away!:D

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
I was given an all expense paid trip to the door and a swift kick in the ass, like all their customers.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I bought a 20000$ scooter and received a 20$ T-shirt which is 0.1% discount.... not bad. To get a pair of jeans with that kind of saving you will have to buy 100k worth of Road King...a real deal

·
Registered
552 Posts
I don't think anybody can beat these guys description ( fourhour and djw )
Me? I live in Las Vegas and the dealer has multiple stores I went to one to get my little lady a xmas jacket, they did not have her size so I went to a smaller branch store and started talking with a sales guy who was in the mood for a sale. Bottom line I got a new bike and the little lady got a lump of coal.
Betcha you can guess what my sex life is like now!!!!

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
I got a 2000 Electra Glide Classic with Stage 1, chromed switch housings, and Iso grips. All for MSRP. Then they threw in a set of lower fairings painted to match. For free:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts