V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well if anyone is interested after reading a post here, i went to my local homey depot and spent the $30 for the kriptonite 5/8 6 foot cable lock. nice lock. so today i happened to be at the local wall fart lo and behold they to have the same type lock. by brinks for $20. looked the same to me. or if you want the h d logo i guess you could spend the $50 at the dealer. just my .02

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Everyone knows, tuke, that the extra money you pay for an "official" H/D product always guarantees that you'll get the best money can buy!;)

OK, so it doesn't guarantee you the best. But it does guarantee you...hold on. Let me think a while.....:confused:

OK. OK. I got it now. The extra you pay for that official H/D on the product gets you a really cool looking H/D logo! That's it! That's it. You get this really cool H/D logo when you drop that extra cash. Now, I feel better. I hope you do too.

'sorry, I was just feeling like a smart ass this afternoon. Your observation about saving a few bucks is appreciated.

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
My dealer told me the Wal-mart lock would void my warranty......I'm starting to think he might be a bad man.

·
Registered
236 Posts
logical said:
My dealer told me the Wal-mart lock would void my warranty......I'm starting to think he might be a bad man.
I'm usually pretty fast at "come backs" when people say stupid things, but I would have been dumb-founded and in awe had I heard that statement in person!

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Logical may have been playing with us, Big Al.

;)

You never know though. Sometimes the most outrageous things turn
our to be true.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts