V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
1) easy, 100th Milwaukee, we camped about 20-30 miles south in Racine. The freway leading into Milwaukee handles the traffic from the entire eastern seaboard. You gotta remember, for me it's 5-6 days without a real short one. For the entire eastern seaboard, its, 1-2 days ride. So thursday we head to town, probably 1-2pm'ish As we crossed over the freeway th the on ramp, you could see to the south for a couple of miles at least, the bikes outnumbered the cages 8 to 1. As we approached milwaukee, starting about 25 miles out, we started to see em, people on the overcrossings and frontage roads, flags, banners, signs, fists pumping, hands and arms waving! Sparse on the first exit or two but then thicker, starting several miles out of town, every overcrossing and frontage road is packed three deep, these people are there to welcome us. it went on and on and on. obvercrossing after overcrossing! If you were there, you know what it felt like, if you weren't, noone can explain it. Everything else aside about the whole 100th thing, The people of wisconsin and milwaukee were the most awesome ever, they made it worth doing and I would galdely do it again!..
I'll have to think about #2&3

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.