V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All,

I usually only talk about items and parts that I believe in and have first hand knowledge of.

I may be the first to intro these guys.

I just picked up and installed my C&C Custom Solo Seat. The seat is awesome. The ride is very comfy, the fit is excellent with workmanship to match. Their customer service has started out perfectly with Chuck, one of the partners, taking the time to answer my questions with great detail, both via email, over the phone, and in person.

The guys who started this company worked for a competitor and decided to leave and open their own shop which is located in Paramount, CA. I picked the seat up from their shop and it looks like they are running a top notch operation.

Right now they are only marketing through eBay or direct sales.

Here is a pic of my new C&C Custom Leather Solo Seat.

Check out C&C Custom Motorcycle Seats on eBay for now... They are planning to open up their public showing at the 2006 Laughlin River Run. Watch for these guys, I think they are going to make it big!

If you are looking for an outstanding custom seat, take a look at these guys before you buy anything!

E :cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
c and c seats

I also need to chime in here and praise these guys. I bought a seat from them back in August. The seat I received was way way nicer than I had ever expected. These guys know their stuff. AAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++

I definatley will purchase more seats in the future from them.

Mike

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
How's the comfort on longer rides? I'm looking for a solo that'll move me down and back a little yet allows for 300+ mile days if needed.
Thanks

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't put a long ride in yet. So far, I've done about 100 miles on it with no problems. The seat offers some decent lower back support, though, not like a deep bucket would. The seat padding is not as firm as a Corbin and is a lot more comfortable than a gel seat insert (such as Lepera's) I've tried before.

I'll probably be doing a longer ride this holiday weekend. I'll post up some more results when I am able to...

E

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
There prices are really good as well. I will give them a shot next seat i have to order....thanks for the heads up ERNSTER500

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I like what I see from this company. I wish Chuck would believe me about the '06 Night Train needing a different seat than the earlier models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts