V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for opinions, experiences and sources related to C&C seats. I have seen them on their website and they look good, but at + $500 I would like some real world feedback before considering them any farther.

Thanks,
Budman

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Budman said:
I'm looking for opinions, experiences and sources related to C&C seats. I have seen them on their website and they look good, but at + $500 I would like some real world feedback before considering them any farther.

Thanks,
Budman
I have a C&C sport tour on my Flhtc it is leather and was about $350.00 it is an excellent seat and workmanship is second to none. When you see how they are finished you will be pleasantly suprised. For me it is very comfortable and i can do 700 plus mile days no problem. My wife however does not like the passenger portion of the seat as it sits her to low. I have had mine for a year and about 15,000 miles and it looks better the more worn in it gets. I got the smooth leather because I ride in rain and did not want to deal with the stitching.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info classic. On their website they are charging $515 for a vinyl fastback with the backrest. I have used Mustang and love them, I can get one of those for a lot less, but not a fastback.

If they can only be had through the C&C company and at that price I am a little leary of throwing the dollars.

Does anyone sell them discounted?

Thanks,
Budman

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
I've got one of their solo seats on my Night Train. It's good for about and hour of riding. Any longer than that and my back gets sore. They make beautiful seats though. I have a leather model w/a custom skull stiching. It really looks nice IMHO. I have been trying to decide if I can stand to get rid of it for something more comfortable.

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
Check out their prices on eBay... That's where I originally found them:

C&C Seats on eBay from cycleguy31...

Looks like their prices haven't changed from when I first bought on there...

I have their solo on my RK Custom. I continuously get compliments about how great the seat looks on the bike. A few of my friends have also bought from them with pretty good results. Although, one of my friends, with a street glide, ended up returning his (he got a full refund) and bought a Corbin instead...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts