V-Twin Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Well, hubba hubba.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
I guess... except now the dillema is... the anti-Gravity batteries are Not all that well received, ...and they apparently do Not stand behind their product. Gotta continue to Shop, as lugging a Giant Battery and Cabling around is Not in the cards..

·
Registered
16,704 Posts
Do it Top Fuel style. :)

Reactions: Racepres

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
I guess... except now the dillema is... the anti-Gravity batteries are Not all that well received, ...and they apparently do Not stand behind their product. Gotta continue to Shop, as lugging a Giant Battery and Cabling around is Not in the cards..
The MoCo Lithium Iron battery I put in my bagger is pretty stout. And about the size of an FXR battery. It'll also drop a few more pounds off of that thing.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Do it Top Fuel style. :)
LOL
Jayne says .... Nope not gonna do that!!!

The MoCo Lithium Iron battery I put in my bagger is pretty stout. And about the size of an FXR battery. It'll also drop a few more pounds off of that thing.
Interesting... Do you happen to recall the stated CCA??? I'm not certain 480 will even be enough!!! Back in the day we used 650cca

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
LOL
Jayne says .... Nope not gonna do that!!!

Interesting... Do you happen to recall the stated CCA??? I'm not certain 480 will even be enough!!! Back in the day we used 650cca
I don't recall, seems to me it was like 420cca.

What I do know is that my 500amp carbon pile will put a hurting on the 405cca lead battery even after it was "conditioned" by Harley. And I could not pull the Li battery below 11 volts before the temp alarm went off on the load tester.

On the scooter, the Li batter feels stronger. It spins the motor over with ease.

The weight savings is over 17 pounds, 3 vs 21. So if you had the space you could run two of them and have over 800cca available.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I don't recall, seems to me it was like 420cca.

What I do know is that my 500amp carbon pile will put a hurting on the 405cca lead battery even after it was "conditioned" by Harley. And I could not pull the Li battery below 11 volts before the temp alarm went off on the load tester.

On the scooter, the Li batter feels stronger. It spins the motor over with ease.

The weight savings is over 17 pounds, 3 vs 21. So if you had the space you could run two of them and have over 800cca available.
Thanks... I will study them...as I am still receiving bad reports about anti-gravity

41 - 47 of 47 Posts