V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever try this stuff? When I picked up my new Vivid Black Street Glide, I knew black would be difficult to keep looking good, so I picked up a bottle of Bugslide at the dealer...just thought I'd give it a try. This stuff is great! Easy to use, cleans great, and leaves a fantasitc shine. I don't know if there is a better product, but this stuff is at least as good as anything else I've tried. By the way, I don't even know who makes this stuff, I'm just passing along an opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
I have had no luck with this stuf, maybe the bugs are Juicier in Wisconisn !!!!! some of those june bugs have a gallon of liquid in them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
OK, just started using this stuff (Bugslide), and I promise you it works on my vivid black Ultra, and believe me, there's plenty to clean. Week old bugs came off pretty easy, and it takes nothing (and I mean NOTHING) to get a great shine. I still recommend claying the paint once a year, and I'll still use S100 cleaner and wax to get set for the season because the Bugslide does nothing for swirls, surface scratches, etc.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
been using it for about three years I carry it at all times on my bike.
the more you use it the easier the bugs come off. I also buy the 32 oz refill bottle now, that makes it a little cheaper

·
Registered
160 Posts
:chopper::chopper:

I use it also. I buy the big bottle and it lasts for several good cleanups. BTW - I hate cleaning my bike...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm looking into this stuff now. Especially since I've got new paint going on the bike.

Are the reviews still good on this product?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I use hydrogen peroxide 3% for bug debris. Works great and won't hurt paint or plastic. I don't use it on the leather parts.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
old thread

But Bugslide works good I think and I also like the pigspit for the black of the engine

1 - 10 of 10 Posts