V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,My brand new FXSTB with carb arrived this past thursday,this being my very first ever harley.I LOVE IT!!!:)anyways,i ordered a new set of bub stubbies pipes with the removable baffles about a month before i got the bike and now i've had a few people tell me i would be better off selling those and going with the screaming eagle II slip ons. Just wondering if anybody here has ever run a set of the bub pipes im referring to or even the SE2 slip ons and what i can expect from each.Im really not wanting to put the bubs on until after my first 1000 mile service but with the weather here in ky turning pretty frigid and 900 miles to go until the service, its gonna be pretty hard to wait and hear that good sound of a set of pipes.any and all info,comments,and opinions appreciated. thanks ,Joe

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hello KJ:

I haven't heard of anyone with a HD having the BUBS on their bike, but I have a set of V & N Longshots on my Heritage. "Love em too death."

Most of the BUBS i've seen are on the Japaneese Cruisers and they've told me that they like them.

Oh, by the way, don't you hate the wait on putting the pipes on. I also had to wait the lengthy 1K mark to put on my pipes.

Congratulations on your new bike.

Roadhwg

·
Registered
105 Posts
Got a bud with BUB's on his 01 dyna and he loves 'em...

Ridden with him and they look and sound great:cool:

Thought about maybe getting some fo those next time I buy...

AH

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Ape Hanger
V-Twin Forum
V-Twin Harley Davidson forum. Discussion on V-Twin Harley Davidson motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide, Softail, Sportster, and more.
Full Forum Listing