V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Bss

I installed the BBS I sure do like them,,,,they are plenty loud maybe even a little too loud for the neighbors sake,,,, but sure do have a good deep throaty sound,,,I'm sure satisfied them!

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
I have a 05 15th Annv Fatboy (Black) with the 95ci and I went with the BSS with the Quiet Baffles, they are great, the bike feels like it pulls better and I love the look. It is still louder than the SE ll slip ons.

Xaran

·
Registered
271 Posts
had SEII on 03 FatBoy for about 7000 miles
was reluctant to change because I liked the over under shotgun look
but never liked the sound
BSS placed recently great sound can't tell if I lost any low end,if I did it's minimal
helps mask that annoying twin cam noise

·
Just the facts ma'am
96 Posts
FWIW I have BSS on my 02 Fatboy. Like the sound like the looks but many feel that the diameter of the pipes rob some of teh power from the motor. Personally I couldn't tell if that happened because I changed A/C and pipes and added power commander at the same time. Net gain there.

If that doesn't bother you, BSS are a good choice. The quality and fitment of mine were very good. The chrome is holding up far better than some of the chrome elsewhere on the bike that I think doesn't get as much punishment.

Hope this helps,

Joe

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:beer4u: Thanks to everyone for the reponses, I have to say that I found a good deal that I could not pass; therefore I made my decision and ordered the BSS pipes. Thanks for your input and keep up posting. It was a great help. Thanks again.

"rIde Or dIe"
Jose

1 - 6 of 6 Posts