V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being without a bike for 3 months the Heritage I ordered finally came in and I was able to bring it home Saturday. I didn't realize how much I missed the wind (okay, I'll admit I was driving the OL crazy). Fortunately, the past few days the weather's been perfect for riding here in Northwest Florida so I was able to put 380 miles on it. I'm going to try and a picture.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Mine isn't due 'til Spring.........but I spotted a few of the add-ons that I'm considering.......as in chrome lower fork tubes. Big Shot Longs, passenger boards. Nice. Questions: Did you install the lower tubes?.....If not, might I ask you what the stealer charged ya? Also, did you have to use a bag relocation kit to install the passenger boards of I'm I reading the HD accessory book wrong? Any interference with the boards/pipes? How do you like the tune of the pipes?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dealer installed both the upper and lower fork sliders along with most of the accessories. I bought my last bike from him and gave me flat labor amount for the accessories. Yes, you'll need to use the bag relocation kit for the passenger floorboards. Personally I like the pegs (but I'm not the one sitting on the back), the floorboards keep my wife happy and comfortable on long rides. The brackets for the passenger boards have plenty of clearance around the pipes. As for the sound, I really like it. Not terribly loud but loud enough with a nice deep rumble.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sweet ride ziggy!!! I have the exact same bike sitting at the dealer right now waiting for me to get my accessories list finished. The dealer had someone back out so they offered it to me. Caught me off gaurd since mine wasn't coming until January, so I have been scrambling to get everything together the past two days.

Great looking Bike!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ziggy101, I have the same bike and car combo, down to the color and the "LT" on the Tahoe. I've had my bike for three weeks now. Don't have to tell you what I think of your bike. Congrats and ride safe.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Silverback, That's kinda spooky. What's your OL look like?.....lol. Thanks man and congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
197 Posts
ziggy101,

Great looking ride you have there! Ah, those warm FL days to ride in...how I long for them again!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Hey Ziggy - we've got the same mount - you're gonna love the stink out of it!! I like what you did with the passenger baords - nice finishing touch.
Enjoy!
BigG

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Congrat's, she is a real looker!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts