V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All. Just got the bike home on Friday. Finally got to check my emails and recieved one from my Mom. Seems that the guy that picked up my bike noticed that one of the lights on the 2002 RoadKing was cracked? He told my Mom that he didn't notice it when he picked it up. I trust the cat and he said that he would contact the dealer. I plan on calling the dealership tomorrow to see what it up. I don't want to pay the guy 95.00 to take it back to the dealer to be fixed and I would hope, considering the situation, fix it when I get home in April of 2003. I don't think that they want to lose the opportunity to prep bikes of overseas military new car/bike sales. It's easy money for them. Because I WILL RAISE HE11! What do ya think? Thanks in advance. J.T.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
fearnot69 said:
Because I WILL RAISE HE11! What do ya think? Thanks in advance. J.T.
JT,

put...the...gun....down ...:)

Its not too hard to imagine that truck kicked up a rock and broke something. Since your buddy didn't notice it was broken at delivery, it will probably be damn tough to make a warranty claim.

Find out exactly what was broken and post back here. I'll look up the PN and cost of replacement.

regards,

wyo

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks wyodude. I think I am correct, but he used his own enclosed trailer. I just got off and plan to get to the bottom to it today, if I don't sleep all day.(sucks sometimes being on nights) I'll keep you all informed. Just sucks.......... J.T.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.