V-Twin Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
If I had the money I would have a house near Monticello or Port Jervis, NJ for summer riding. I miss the Delaware Water Gap, old mine Rd and riding around PA. Way less humidity up there.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
I wish I could have kept my home in Eugene, OR. after I moved to central florida..... GREAT summers ( very short) and gods country.....

·
Registered
10,707 Posts
That's the plan, Live and ride in the Northeast during the summer and fall. Then get somewhere it's warm for the few winter months. Even if I'm not riding it still beats removing snow and ice..
Well you could always get a toy hauler camper and stay at one of the many SC state parks for $11 a night. Electric and water at every site even for tent campers.

·
Premium Member
3,415 Posts
That's a good idea Capt, but then that's just one more thing I would have to get involved in. I already have more vehicles than I want or need.

·
Registered
10,707 Posts
That's a good idea Capt, but then that's just one more thing I would have to get involved in. I already have more vehicles than I want or need.
Put your camper in one of the many commercial camp grounds along the waterway and leave it there year round. No license plate required. I have a camper at a waterway campground and it is only 45 minutes away. Riders from the beach come to our county for curvier roads that is a whole lot why I live here. You might want to locate further south than here as the temp has been running in the 60's and it is right chilly.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts