V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOO HOO :woohoo:
I'm ready for warm weather and poker runs! :cheers:
We finished the upgrades to the Heritage Springer today.
3.37 primary drive conversion
95" kit
26G Andrews cams
S&S gear drive
Zippers oil spring shim
Ness Big Sucker intake
V&H Pro Pipe
PC III with M805-061 download
And the best part is all the work was done at the indy shop I work at. All the parts came from our suppliers, no HD parts required.
I did 5 miles on it tonight and was impressed, instant throttle response!
(It is on 33 degrees F out or I'd have rode at least 50)
I think it will be a Burnout Break-in at noon tomorrow! ~!Awesome!
Ride it like you stole it boys. #[email protected]

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
The way I see it, I'm looking at my next ride sometime in mid-April (after the salt gets washed away). As to Carrie's point, I hope I see some girl riders when I venture out. Waiting for that day.

·
Retired
1,835 Posts
MadCity said:
The way I see it, I'm looking at my next ride sometime in mid-April (after the salt gets washed away). As to Carrie's point, I hope I see some girl riders when I venture out. Waiting for that day.
I don't mind riding on salty roads. It's the ice and snow on the roads that fuk me up. Rained all day yesterday and most of today. Now it's snowing. I haven't rode for two days. Bring on the salt trucks!

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
darman1 said:
I'm ready for warm weather and poker runs!

We finished the upgrades to the Heritage Springer today.
Pics please....

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll lay down some pictures later today :wootdnc:

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I for one, am NOT looking forward to summer. We've had 110 days straight without rain, and it's been in the 80's already here the past week. Going to be a really hot (and dry) summer I think.....:duh?:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Cryptoboy said:
I for one, am NOT looking forward to summer. We've had 110 days straight without rain, and it's been in the 80's already here the past week. Going to be a really hot (and dry) summer I think.....:duh?:
Yeah, but isn't the weather great right now. I spent the whole weekend riding. I'll deal with summer when it comes, and it will be here soon enough.

·
Finally
839 Posts
Yep not looking forward to those 95 degree 85% percent humidity days that will be coming. I think I'll keep enjoying winter here. Rode all day Saturday and most of the yesterday. Early morning 50s and 70 by lunch time...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts