V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be attending the Bridge To A Cure Ride III on Sunday, September 15. This is an annual event to raise funds for the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) for research and treatment of neuromuscular diseases. I am asking for donations for this event. The donation is tax deductible, reciepts will be given if requested. If you wish to donate, please let me know by e-mail at [email protected].

For those who are of a greater distance, I will take Paypal donations. I will send a reciept to the address listed to use for your tax deduction if you request it.

Last year, nearly $100,000 was raised from this event alone. The event has grown every year, so this time, hopefully it will far exceed that. For more information, please visit:

www.bridgetoacure.org

There is a space on the registration for club affiliation. Though nothing spectacular, I will use this space for which ever group gives the largest donation. If you wish to donate, please be sure you write down www.harleydavidsonforums.com or something else I can recognize for me to know.

I will come back and let you know of the total.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts