V-Twin Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,703 Posts
I have found that the number of times I get caught up at stop lights on any given day is directly proportional to how high the temperature and humidity is that day.

·
Registered
169 Posts
That is 100% true BOUTYM.
Or rain shower out of nowhere.

I like to add a strobe on the tail. In my case I added the HD optional 3rd light but only wired to light up with brakes on. Like a cars 3rd light but is strobed

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have run stop lights every day for years. Sometimes rt turn, u turn, and sometimes I just go. It just depends on traffic. When lots of cars are stopped and I have one behind me, I find that weaving in my lane as I'm slowing down seems to help them notice me. When I'm the only one at the light, I am NOT going to sit there. I'll take the ticket before taking the chance of getting run over. I can avoid most of the stupid shitt in front of me, but being a sitting duck at a light, is a horrible idea.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
I am sure some guru has come up with a new magic way to sit at a stop light.
Yes I have done exactly that. I have solved the ever doom of not being seen while sitting at a stop light and for a easy payment of $19.95 I can send you a easy instruction video on how to accomplish this and no longer fear sitting at a stop light.

You think this sounds to good to be true? Well trust me it is! But, wait there's more!

If you order within the next 10 minutes I'll throw in "100 tips' on how to be the best coolest poser in the crowd" for free (plus separate shipping and handling)

Still don't believe me? Well let me gain your trust by giving you exclusively (anyone that reads this without permission is violating the trust poser friendly act and could be banned from any poser events) a free tip right here right now!

Just to show you how well my instructions will help you be noticed while sitting at a stop light or parking lot of your choosing. Heck sometimes it works on the police ( thats PoPo in poser terms)

Here's your FREE tip: Simply raise your left hand in a fist parallel to the ground and extend(stick it out in poser talk) your thumb straight and move you arm back and forth as if your are stroking a extra large penis. People will be so offended of picking up a hitch hiker that they will avoid you at all cost, trust me you will be seen.

To order your instruction video and to receive your (100 free tips to poser coolness) make a money order out to TWOOD71 and PM me for mailing location. I also take PayPal and to save you money send it to me as a family member, Trust me:thanks:

Ride on man and be seen!!!!:chopper::chopper::chopper:

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,381 Posts
I'm not sure how most of ya even get on a motorcycle with all you worry about. ^rolleyez^
It's fairly safe sitting on them in the garage.

joe

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,381 Posts

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
It's fairly safe sitting on them in the garage.

joe
The trick is getting the correct thickness of a brick under that jiffy stand:lurker:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I do like the BAL tail lights. They are bright and a couple flashes wake people up. Picture does not do it justice.

Tail light brake light on bike and side car. Sidecar spoiler light is a brake light. Filler lights are brake lights also.

·
Registered
10,301 Posts
We tested that with top on It will work using speakers. They were not bother by my radio being on.
My grands were taught to listen to all music so they would appreciate their own. They grew up listening to classical music on the Buggs Bunny cartoons and 80's-90's rock and roll with me. Actually whatever I like they like. I will listen to most of their tunes. Some are pretty good.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts