V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I FOUND THIS SITE WHILE AT WORK ONE NIGHT AND HAVE HAD A GREAT TIME READING AND POSTING. THIS SITE ROCKS!!! ITS GREAT HAVING SOMEWHERE TO GO AND SHARE IDEAS AND STORIES. I HAVE THIS SICKNESS OF TEARING ALL MY RIDES APART AND MAKING THEM FIT MY PERSONALITY SOMEHOW. I HATE STUFF THATS THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSES. JUST HOW I AM. LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING LOTS OF PEOPLE AND HAVING GREAT TIMES.
PULL THE WICK TIGHT AND HANG ON:D

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Hey wurkenman, post up often! Still waiting on the pics of that bike, how 'bout it?:D

...psst; use lower case, upper case indicates yelling - yea I know you like to be different......

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
:D ..nice set of pics, nice job! Did you do the work yourself? Is the fender all metal? and the bags?

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Welcome aboard to a fellow Minnesotan! You aren't very far from me. Isn't there a fairly new harley shop in Elk River? I haven't made it there yet. Enjoy yourself here and post often!:)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME!! I HAVE PICS POSTED IN THE GALLERY. YES DID ALL THE WORK ON THE BIKE MYSELF. THE FENDER COVER AND BAG EXTENTIONS ARE AN ARLEN NESS ITEM, THEY ARE FIBERGLASS. THE NEW SHOP IN ELK RIVER IS ZYLSTRA HD. THEY ALSO HAVE A SHOP IN AMES IOWA.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Wow, welcome to the board wurkenman,

I have to say your bike does have personality, very nice job. Look forward to your posts and I can see by your bike you have got a lot of ideas.

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts