V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I decided on and bought the Heritage. An '02 with no miles. Black, just like the one in my signature. Great bike! Like a Cadilac compared to the Sportster. I'm happy...:)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Having just returned from a trip from Kansas City to Roswell NM and back, I think that I'm going to get a bigger bike. I'm not that tall but after 14 hours on the road I needed more room to stretch out.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Well Alright!!!!! -- tdp1
Texas must be a better place to get a Harley. I wish I could have gotten that lucky. My stinkin stealer told me there weren't anymore 02's left when I ordered my 03 in June. Yeah......they knew I was a FNG
I bet you're pretty darn happy -- ugh? No doubt this bike is a big step up in room from your sporty. Do you still have it? Those sportys are good bikes, it's just that they're to small for me.
Look forward to hearing some good stories from you.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Congrats on a great ride tdp1! At least you have plenty of fine weather down thar in TX to enjoy it!!! Our season up here is only good for a couple more months. :(

·
<{{{><
170 Posts
Congrats..
I am commiting on an 02 white/gray in the morning. Is yours a efi or carb? I wanted fuel injection but its got a carb.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have fun on that Heri man....I got a '95 Heritage Classic...and don't think I could go to another bike. I have mine all tricked out so when I'm around town everything is detachable and it looks real smooth...but give me about 20 minutes and I can have everything back on for the long haul. Good bike and I'm selling mine to get a new one. Congrats and have fun.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cox9000 said:
Well Alright!!!!! -- tdp1
Texas must be a better place to get a Harley. I wish I could have gotten that lucky. My stinkin stealer told me there weren't anymore 02's left when I ordered my 03 in June. Yeah......they knew I was a FNG
I bet you're pretty darn happy -- ugh? No doubt this bike is a big step up in room from your sporty. Do you still have it? Those sportys are good bikes, it's just that they're to small for me.
Look forward to hearing some good stories from you.
Well, my dealer seems to have a lot of '02s. I had 4 to choose from and they just came in.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
99WIDEGLIDE said:
Congrats..
I am commiting on an 02 white/gray in the morning. Is yours a efi or carb? I wanted fuel injection but its got a carb.
EFI

I had a choice as they had one of each in Black. I'm happy with the choice. I really didn't like messing with the choke on my Sportster.

·
A$$HOLE!
467 Posts
Congrats -- just like my o1', except the paint. GREAT bike!

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase!

I got the exact some one, same color in June. You will enjoy.

When I'm not on her I'm thinking about it.

Enjoy and ride Safe!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts