V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I updated to 1.19.1 and now I have all my songs duplicated. I tried erasing the music on my flash drive and reinstalling it. That worked for 2 seconds. All songs are duplicated again. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
If it just started with the update, go back to the earlier version. When you insert the flash drive with 1.19.0, the screen display will ask you if you want to upgrade from 1.19.1 to 1.19.0 (message makes no sense as you are reverting or downgrading).

·
Registered
176 Posts
After reverting to any previous software version, try a system reset by doing the following:

Infotainment System Reset

Hold the MUTE button on the radio, turn bike from OFF to AUX.

Hold MUTE until you see Accept screen.

Press ACCEPT.

Go to Reset and select Pre Cal Reset.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
19 Posts
I recently updated the software for the 6.5 Boom Audio to version GT.1.22.0.2.. Some good, some not so good. First (I like this the most), that pesky "warning" screen now goes out on it's own after just a few seconds. The bad, it deleted all my saved destinations. Now, when I try to re-enter some of these, gives me an error message when it comes to "naming" these. I've owned this bike for about a year & one half, and still haven't figured out a lot of the radio functions. The "GPS" sucks ! wind up using my old Garmin instead.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
I recently updated the software for the 6.5 Boom Audio to version GT.1.22.0.2.. Some good, some not so good. First (I like this the most), that pesky "warning" screen now goes out on it's own after just a few seconds. The bad, it deleted all my saved destinations. Now, when I try to re-enter some of these, gives me an error message when it comes to "naming" these. I've owned this bike for about a year & one half, and still haven't figured out a lot of the radio functions. The "GPS" sucks ! wind up using my old Garmin instead.
roll back to 1.22.0.1

1.22.0.2 caused hell when it was released and the masses found that rolling back to 1.22.0.1 cured the naming/saving issue you are experiencing

21 - 27 of 27 Posts