V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an open letter to all the girls (specifically the one at Albertsons today) with the great boobs on display.

When you got up this morning and dressed for the day, I'm sure you knew that your little top put focus on your clevage. In my 29 years I've never been in a house that didn't have a mirror, so I'm guessing you checked one before you went out for the day. Even I look in the mirror every morning. That being said you had to know that your t!ts were going to be noticed. You have NO reason to act shocked when someone like me looks at them.

I will give you this, you are hot....like supermodel hot. But, that doesn't make you invisible to us normal folks. Your hottness does not make you superhuman, you were buying groceries just like us regular people do. The difference is, your boobs were on display for everyone to see. Once again, you had to know this. You had to realize that us lowly average guys were going to look at your clevage. When you dress to be gawked at, you have to accept that you will be noticed. Not just by Alpha Gamma Douche frat boys either. I promise that every guy who saw you today looked at your t!ts. The fat guys, the scuzzy guys, the gym rats, your boss, that drunk indian at the grocery store, all of us looked!

Now, don't take this the wrong way. I don't want you to start wearing XL Nascar t-shirts. You paid good money for those t!its and you should show them off like a shiny new Benz. Be damn proud of those sweater puppies! But, just like a new Benz, don't be offended when we stare in adoration or jelousy, be proud of what you bought!

You certainly can't be creeped out when someone like me hopes for a nipple slip. I know I'm not Justin Timberlake, but I'm not a fu(kin bridge troll either. Us Average Joe's want you to dress like you're mad at your dad. But, we'd also like you to realize that your great t!its (and tight ass) don't make you any better than us, just more fun to look at!

Here's where I get personal. Lean in close and listen up hot chicks. Every straight guy would like to fu(k you, but 99.99% of us won't rape you. That one out of a thousand is probably the frat boy you have a crush on...after all, he's the one with easy access to roofies. If you're going to dress like a piece of meat, expect to be drooled over. Your sneers just make you look like an unattractive cun+. When you give off that "better than the world" vibe, we all want you to get herpes of the AIDS and suffer a slow, ugly death. That goes for Paris Hilton as well.

Hopefully this has been a wake up call. If not, fu(k it, I'm still gonna look at your boobs when you put them out there!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,329 Posts
And the world keeps on turning. She will meet that .01% guy one day and he will show her her exact place in the food chain. Dont worry. She will get her education in due time. Simply smile and thank her for the nice show.
 

·
Noch ein bier, bitte
Joined
·
1,537 Posts
Ya know, I like to start the day by reading a well thought out analysis of a deep, weighty philosophical concept that profoundly affects our day-to-day lives. :hmmm:

This certainly fits the bill!!! Thanks geno2w1. :yes:
 

·
Free agent
Joined
·
795 Posts
d.bigcheez said:
Ya know, I like to start the day by reading a well thought out analysis of a deep, weighty philosophical concept that profoundly affects our day-to-day lives. :hmmm:

This certainly fits the bill!!! Thanks geno2w1. :yes:
I think she saw him and ran away...he is hurt and deflated as I would be if I was staring at a womans OO's and was given a look of disgust. Us men look at our intentions as a slight gaze of admiration whereas a woman looks at it as being a pervert burning a hole through them with ill-intent. Cannot win anyway!
 

·
moved on
Joined
·
13,396 Posts
a T!tty showing Beatch gave me the "what are you looking at!?!" line awhile back, I told her 'the show' and handed her a buck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
838 Posts
If you attempted to interact with her and she found you attractive, she would call it "flirting". If she was not interested, she would call it "sexual harassment". I had to attend a "respectful behavior" class at work (all employees did) and the woman teaching the class actually used that line. She was joking, but the point was made.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
189 Posts
AMEN GENO AMEN!:boobies:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,517 Posts
Retrax said:
If you attempted to interact with her and she found you attractive, she would call it "flirting". If she was not interested, she would call it "sexual harassment". I had to attend a "respectful behavior" class at work (all employees did) and the woman teaching the class actually used that line. She was joking, but the point was made.
Exactly, and too bad as well. They put on a show and we sure better ignore it (or try to).

That's why I would rather stay around biker people. I can look at some babe and just say "nice boobies" and she will say "thanks" and that's it.
Regular society -- whatever that is -- has gotten very strange.
 

·
Noch ein bier, bitte
Joined
·
1,537 Posts
David III said:
Exactly, and too bad as well. They put on a show and we sure better ignore it (or try to).

That's why I would rather stay around biker people. I can look at some babe and just say "nice boobies" and she will say "thanks" and that's it.
Regular society -- whatever that is -- has gotten very strange.
And the reason for that can be laid squarely at the feet of the scab-kneed, ambulance-chasing legal profession.

Every perceived slight, no matter how insignificant or unintended, is the basis for monetary gain. "He held the door open for me, Judge, as if I was incapable of opening the door myself. I felt so demeaned. The only thing that can make me whole again is about 10 large from that a-hole's pocket!!"

And that's where we are today. Criminal acts go unpunished but hurt feelings, by God, need to be massaged with a handfull of "C" notes!!!
:boobies: :spank:
 

·
Let er rip!
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
No matter how good she looks, some guy somewhere is sick of putting up with her sh!t.......
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,293 Posts
d.bigcheez said:
And the reason for that can be laid squarely at the feet of the scab-kneed, ambulance-chasing legal profession.

Every perceived slight, no matter how insignificant or unintended, is the basis for monetary gain. "He held the door open for me, Judge, as if I was incapable of opening the door myself. I felt so demeaned. The only thing that can make me whole again is about 10 large from that a-hole's pocket!!"

And that's where we are today. Criminal acts go unpunished but hurt feelings, by God, need to be massaged with a handfull of "C" notes!!!
:boobies: :spank:
I think we can also thank Anita Hill.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top