V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to introduce myself to everybody here at V-twin. Let me state that at the moment I do not have a Harley. I got a *** bike, but I will be fixing that problem with a Night Train in the spring. I work for a repair shop in NY. I am not that great of a mechanic but, I am great with computers. Our shop got a 250 load control dyno almost 6 years ago. My uncle owns our shop and is a great tuner and I have been by his side tuning for the better part of three years. So I am familiar with many programs that relate to fuel injection, with the exception of the race tuner. I am not going to plug our business. I am just going to try to be an asset to the V-Twin community. I will keep an eye out in the forums and if I can be of help to anyone I will. Or you can PM me. Thanks.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hello Bob:

Sounds like a very cool job you have. You can learn allot from your Uncle, that's for sure.

Welcome to the fabulous VTF. A shady tree in the Internet desert.

Lots of cool people and awesome bikes here.......pull up a chair and post some skills.

glad to meet ya Bob........enjoy

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Welcome Bob from NY...ENJOY!

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Sounds.......COLD......BURRRRRRRRRRRR

You NY guys, check out the Northeast post. We are planning a Mount Washington VTF ride this summer.

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
Rbramski!

:welcome: from southern Washington County...I pass through your fair town every time I go to work!! Great folks, fun, and info here! :thanks: in advance for your contributions to the forum!

JD

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Hey Bob. Grab of cup of hot coffee and post away. Spring will be here before you know it.

And please be sure to share your knowledge with us. You'd be surprised how much we appreciate input from folks like yourself.

Merry Christmas!

Ray

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Hope to hear about the Night Train once you get it. Post up often and enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts