V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just released photos of BMW's new R1200 CL. They trying to grab some of the market?
Well I'm keeping my Hog!
Easy choice.........................

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:rolleyes:

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
DAMN!!! Looks likes something they should be riding in a Star Wars movie. Oh, well, to each their own.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Is there something new about the HD/BMW thing?

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
well...despite their resistance to any kind of change....I think Harley had better not wait too much longer to at least restyle those dated and boxy looking hard bags they use on the touring bikes. Very soon the 100th year hype will be over and the pent-up demand that has been met over the last few years will be a memory and Harley will be suddenly left with the capacity to build 250,000 bikes a year and a challenge to sell that many. I don't want a Harley that looks like a BMW (or a V-rod for that matter) but they really need to update a few things styling wise. And a few technogolical/rider convenience changes wouldn't kill them either.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sidewalk

Well they're lining each others pockets
with 'pretty green' thats for sure, to be
sure, to be..................

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
logical said:
well...despite their resistance to any kind of change....I think Harley had better not wait too much longer to at least restyle those dated and boxy looking hard bags they use on the touring bikes.
Well I for one HATE the way most of the other makers are going all 'jelly mouldy' with their bodywork. :eek:
Granted, We all want MORE for what we pay, but I think the essence of 'Harley' IS that timeless styling in the first place.
But thats just me being an old Fart before my time. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
903 Posts
How'd they get all those lights and touring bags on that moped?

·
Registered
176 Posts
No Sweat

After seeing the pics of that BMW I don't think H-D has too much to worry
about.The BMW seems to also have a loyal following,However, no where
as large as H-D followers.There is still much to be said about style and
looks and I personally feel the Beemer has a ways to go in that department.
Ride Safe
Masher:cool:

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Ok , I have to say it. .... Y'all sound like a bunch a HENS

The MOTOR COMPANY.... sucks, however even a whore is due her wages.

The biggest complaint I have against women is the same as that which I am so grateful for. They SUCK ! :D :eek:

Now on that note, this thread sucks. Not in the exciting kind a "OH HELL YEA BABY! LIKE THAT!!! , but more like the ... Oh please!!! Who gives a flying Fu(k???

Oh Crap ! I just finished eating some.." Marshmellow Peeps Stars!" Looked at the pakage ( 5 5/8 Oz's For Fu(ks Sake!) and they were "Three For 99 Cents" :eek:

DAMN! The ole lady bought my desert at the damn Dollar Store?

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE THINGS ON MY FEET???? !!!!"

/
/
/
Shoes?..... We don't need no stinking shoes.

WE HAVE WINE GLASSES!!!

>
>

Go ahead.... ask me.... WTF right? :p

Who Cares?

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Jimmy, did you just get back from Amsterdam? Sounds like you brought some souvenirs back to stuff in your cigars. LOL

;)

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Sorry,,,,

What was the question?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Ugly bike, but for the BMW crowd, it's a looker! And check out all the options you get for less than a Hog!

Anti-Lock Brakes, Power Butt Washer, Retinal Scraper, Enhanced DNA sniffer, the list goes on! :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts