V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I'm looking for a set of blue plug wires for my 04 fxdli and I see SE only had red and yellow. It seems like I seen blue wires on someone’s bike before and I haven’t been able to find a source for them. Anyone know who has them?
Thanks,
Tom

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts
Got to Custom Chrome website, download catalog section 6, Electrical, open with Adobe Acrobat, scroll down to page 19 to see the RevTech Pro-Spark High-Performance Plug Wire sets in RED ORANGE YELLOW GREEN BLUE INDIGO VIOLET and Black and White too

Anyone else remember Roy G Biv ??? :)

In fact. if you download the whole catalog, you may never ask another where can I get this type of question...........

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
The last CVO Wide Glide was the 02 FXDWG3 (I have one) they have silver stainless (Russell) for all lines except the spark plug , no blue. I 'd thought about getting either blue ones or some braided ones , but the wrench said the braided ones were trouble. I ended up with the black SE ones. Work fine , not as pretty, but there is more than enough bling goin on .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.