V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Girls - I have got a blind date tomorrow. I have'nt been dating in almost 1 year. It was my personal choice. But now I'm ready to get my feet wet, although I really don't like to date. Well my best girlfriend (she the great, intelligent, funny just wonderful) has this guy at her work she says he is the greatest guy good looking, sincere a real gentleman she's set us up. He works two jobs has been separated from his wife for 2 years and currently going through a divorce. I've talked to him on the phone. Sounds like he really has his poop in a pile. We are meeting tomorrow afternoon. Well actually after I go for a ride (there are priorites here) we are going to go for coffee and probably dinner and then he has made reservations for us to go out for dinner and dancing next Saturday. Well I'm just trippin. How do you feel about blind dates? Any stories?

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Good luck! Don't sweat it, just have fun (I know, easy for me to say!) Let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Well, I had one true blind date several years ago...........We just did not click at all.

Whole night really sucked. Dropped her off and went to my step brothers place to spend the night. Next morning I woke up to a pile of glass where my truck used to be, and a phone call from the Police dept. telling me they had recovered my truck......I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS GONE!

Oh well, I'm married now (to a different woman) and very happy.

Hope your date goes better than mine.

King

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
i just saw your post here medicine woman. i hope your blind date goes well. let us know!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My blind date turned out to be a real gentleman - opened the car door the whole nine yards. Very nice, very humble, good looking and just a real gentleman. I was very fortunate to meet such a nice guy. My girlfriend did good. So we are going to go for dinner and dancing next Saturday. No committments just have fun. I'll keep you posted.

Cheri

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Geez Cheri,
all these goodlooking single harley riding gentlemen on the forum and ya gotta go looking elsewhere, im sure these guys would warm yer bike up and help you put your jacket on when ya go riding. oh and to make it worse you come back saying ya had fun. i bet their is a lot of broken hearts out here.
....Just Kidding glad you had fun.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
medicinewoman said:
So we are going to go for dinner and dancing next Saturday. No committments just have fun.

Any TACOS on the menu for Saturday?:eek: :D :D :D

wyo

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gilesie said:
Geez Cheri,
all these goodlooking single harley riding gentlemen on the forum and ya gotta go looking elsewhere, im sure these guys would warm yer bike up and help you put your jacket on when ya go riding. oh and to make it worse you come back saying ya had fun. i bet their is a lot of broken hearts out here.
....Just Kidding glad you had fun.
Yeah alot of singles on the forum here. But this guy called me up last night and said after we talked I could look at the map and give him direction's on how to get to the restaurant on Saturday. (That was really a first for me) DIRECTIONS.... What guy on the forum would ask for directions from a woman?????:)

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
HarleyHottie said:
I'm so glad it went well! Keep us posted and let us know when you get him ridin bit(h! :eek: :D
Blah ha!!! yea, tell us when you do get him riding bit ch...you can always tell him he can Hold onto "SOMETHING"...and it'll be the ride of his life..!!.........:eek:.......

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't know how to take the Bit ch part. But it sure surprized me when he said to give him the directions??? Could'nt believe it!!!! There are plenty of guys already that have harleys out there. I'm just starting to date after a year so plenty of time to meet men on bikes. I've been asked out to go riding just taking my time getting used to going back out and dating again.

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

1 - 17 of 17 Posts