V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for black colored rims but I cannot find any except for the pro one sinnister series rims. does anyone know who sells black rims. I am also thinking of changing the front rim to a 21 in what else will i need to change if i make this mod.

·
Registered
114 Posts
American wire wheels was selling them for awhile through their dealers. Don't know if their still doing it?

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
Harley has some black wheels, ie Thunderstar, slotted disk etc. Reasonable prices for once also compaired to aftermarket. I had my own built for the front. I am now looking for a used fat boy wheel for the rear to have powdercoated black!

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Check out Pro-One website - appears most of their wheels are available in black, anodized I believe. Sturgis Wheels lists black powdercoat as an option on their website also. To see a large selection of wheels in one place go to the HogPro site , pretty sure they can get you anything you want.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a set of the stock 19" and 16" blk and silver rims off an 03 FXDL. Although that's what your probably trying to replace.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts