V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to sell the ride. 2006 Black Pearl Street Glide with 13K. All maintenance kept up and garage parked. This bike is in great condition. I have the title in hand. Some of the items I have put into the bike:

stage 1 K&N
SERT (dyno tuned)
Rinehart 2:1 (end cap powder coated black)
security system
gloss black inner fairing with gloss black mirrors
gloss black front end (forks, sliders and skirt)
powder coated black hand controls (clutch perch, brake master cylinder and levers with chrome buttons)
stealth luggage rack
chrome shift rod (heim joint style)
chrome voltage reg cover
headlight and singals all have the bullit style visors
driver and passenger floorboards plus highway pegs all streamliner style
bag liners
smoked turn signal lenses
shorty antenna
plush HD tour seat and stock seat
quick detach passenger backrest

There may be more that I have forgotten. I will not even list how much I have invested in this bike because I know you never get out what you put in. Lets just say I have done my part in keeping this bike beautiful. I have never dropped or been hard on this bike. This bike is a beauty. All my service is up to date and most of the miles are highway. As far as price goes, I am looking to get $16,000/OBO, I know how this sort of thing works so throw me some offers and we can deal. Send me a PM if you need any other information or want to make an offer. The bike is Oregon registered.
Photos can be seen here: http://web.mac.com/konenjen/iWeb/2006%20Street%20Glide/Bike.html

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
The link is no good................

Nicky

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
FWIW, by the write up, the pics don't do it justice. it looks almost green in those pics.

roll it all the way out in the sun, you can't really see the powder coated front end in those pics.

and the mottled background (of the carpet) and the darkness of the garage doesn't make the black controls pop like they will in person.
or the gloss black inner fairing.

i bet that's a nice sublte customization that makes a REALLY good looking bike, without a bunch of chrome stuff.

...i want it...., but i already got bike payments, so Free TTT!

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone for your help on this post. I really do not want to sell the ride but reality is setting in. Its been a fun ride and I love it, whoever picks her up will not be disapointed.
j

·
Keep the rubber side down
1,011 Posts
Nice ride. Too bad you're selling it. Looks like fun. By the looks of it, you won't have it for very long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts