V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering buying a paint set -- gotta choice of black or blue (similar to the blue bike on this forum's banner). Personally I like the blue a little more but am wondering if the black would make it easier to sell my bike when it comes to that time. Any opinions?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I own a blue bike. but black always with a harley is the color of choice. I buy to keep, ride and enjoy, not to sell.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
dunno how many times this question has been asked...(kinda like what's a FNG)...and the only answer is a question: is there any other color than black?:nope:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I always said "there is only one thing better than a black harley----two black harley's" I bought a "BLUE" one and I like it. I feel that I have a little color in my life.

"there being no charges filed---I stand mute"

·
killer sperm
2,852 Posts
OK, here's my standard answer;
If semen stains are going to be an issue, follow Monica Lewinski's lead and go with blue. They say that blue dress looked just fine with presidue on it. :flames:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Black is good.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
is there any other color than black?
Only one PURPLE....

and throw in some flames for good measure :yes:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
wyodude said:
Only one PURPLE....

and throw in some flames for good measure :yes:
Could that possibly involve flames too...:)

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
I have a blue/white bike now but not a day goes by that I don't think about my Vivid Black Sporty. But it also depends on the bike I think. Some look better two-tone, some white, some black, etc.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I debated between the blue/white, black/white, and solid black on my Deluxe. My friend that has a 81 Sturgis which is black, told me to remember that black never goes out of style. So I was going to get the solid black Deluxe until I saw the black/white in person and that's what I ended up with.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
Could that possibly involve flames too...:)
Doh...where was my head at...:duh?:

·
Living life everyday!
53 Posts
Black or blue.... How bout both?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Milehog said:
OK, here's my standard answer;
If semen stains are going to be an issue, follow Monica Lewinski's lead and go with blue. They say that blue dress looked just fine with presidue on it. :flames:

Presidue?

Ok here's how you get the best of both worlds. Get the H-D "Blue Ghost Flame" set. It looks black(ish) when viewed from one angle and then the blue flames really come out and shine when viewed from another. Looks killer in the bright sun light. Just a thought.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts