V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my bike yesterday. That was a difficult choice to make, espeacially since I had spent so much money on getting it the way I wanted.

But ecomincs got me. I needed to put the cash back in the bank.

Just wanted to say goodbye to everyone...and thanks for all the help with things I had.

But...I'll be back...maybe sooner than later...

Ciao guys...

Buckethead...

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Wow, that sucks! Stick around the forum, laugh, contribute your knowledge, etc. 'til you get your next ride!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
...yea Dude you gotta do what you gotta do. But don't leave the boards, you're still Buckethead.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Buckethead said:

Just wanted to say goodbye to everyone....
So that's it...wham, bam, thank you ma'am and adios.

Sorry to hear that you had to part with your sled.

Hang around if you want, we're gonna discuss oil some more :D

wyo

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Hey man don't go!!! Just cause ya ain't got one no more doesn't mean ya never will!!!
At least you're not called nobike! He's Fu(ked with his username when he's Gotbike...:D

·
Registered
351 Posts
Man you must have followed my lead.... I sold my Road King last July... and then bought a new one this past December... I thought I needed the money more then I needed a bike.... boy was I wrong., Money isn't everything.... unless you use it to buy happyness and for me the bike is happyness. You will be back

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Sorry to hear of your situation. A bike is not a necessity to stick around, a computer maybe ?? Good luck, I hope you stick around, but do whay you have to do !!!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
What they said. Hell there are people here who have never had a bike. You at least have road experience to share.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Stay here - even without bike!

Times will change and you will be back riding. Until that stay in touch with your forum buddies.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Buckethead.....sorry to hear ya had to sell yer sled. Stick around....you'll have another sooner than you think. Besides...yer knowledge could be quite useful when questions arise...stick around!

T-Bone

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys....this is one of the many reasons why Harley owners are THE best...

I will be back soon...maybe around Christmas...I'm being good so maybe, just maybe Santa will leave me a little something in the garage.

Old habits are hard to break...I come in everyday after work and logon to see what everyone's up to...

I live 90 minutes north of Daytona, so I will see some of you there for Bike Week....I'll only have a camera this time though.

Bucket...

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
Hang around we have plenty of moral support. :)

I think of mine as therapy. The scoots expensive but less than $50.00 an hour, I look foward to the sessions. :D

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Bucket,

Man you had made all kind of mods, would have bought those handlebars from ya!! Stick around, can tell you from exprience, guys that play with bikes and cars, you find another one in time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts