V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going thru the guide on DTV and the "Birth of the V-Rod" is being run tonight at 7:00 central on discovery if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Caught last half of program. Pretty dam good. Did you notice that earlier phases of the design had a smaller, cleaner looking radiator? Guess the cow catcher we have is the price we pay for all those ponies!

Pete

PS I didn't know that Porsche fully designed the engine and that it is jointly built by Porsche-H/D in Kansas. Now I have something to tell my Honda friends.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I made a low quality copy of the broadcast, it is 128kbs and 30 megs in size but it is better then nothing. I recorded the show in high quality .avi but the file is about 16gigs. A higher quality .wmv file was still over 200 megs.

Edit: Link removed on 10/01, bandwidth thing.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I just loved the way they took those flat black spray cans and went wild customizing the look of the prototypes.

JMS

·
Registered
150 Posts
V-Rod Buell,

I see that you had to remove the file but if you could re-host the show it would be great. Discovery Europe will not air it, I have talked to them, and I would love to see it. Alternatively, if you have no hosting capacity, perhaps you could mail me the file?

·
Banned
490 Posts
Probably the best way to get it would be to order the DVD from The Discovery Channel.. they usually make those in both PAL and NTSC versions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts