V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
mrputtr said:
One thing I've noticed is that my new Big Dog has a ton of billet aluminum. What do you guys use to polish it? :chopper:

Mark
try Zoopseal. Saw this product used on a Speed channel program where they used it on huge billet truck wheels. Actually, this really isn't a polish, but rather a sealer to use AFTER it's been polished. It does a great job of keeping it nice and shiny and protected from stains and chemicals for at least a year. Once it's polished and sealed you just more or less just wash and dry it like chrome after that. A little on the pricey side but it really does work and even makes water bead on the surface just like a newly polished paint work polished. I'm probably not doing the product justice. You really should look into it.
http://www.zoops.com/home.asp

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
all i have ever used on my txchop is mothers billlet metal polish.......I like the way is is easy to apply, does not scratch the billet and give a mirror like shine .

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have had my best luck with a product called ouator, pronounced, "Water".
It's distributed by Cal Shine, 1-800-527-7582.

After I polish, I rub it with white baking flour (dry) on a cloth and the flour pulls the black out of the pores. They glow pretty nice after that.

Always use micro-fiber, cotton can scratch. Sorry, it's got 4 wheels but it's all that I have for an example.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.