V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum members should avoid Carl's Speed Shop. His shop builds has ruined several bikes on this forum and members should not support his shop. Vendor's should avoid renting space from him also. Several members and sponsers can tell you what type of person he is. Email me if you need more info.

·
Registered
23 Posts
carls speed shop

blotz said:
Forum members should avoid Carl's Speed Shop. His shop builds has ruined several bikes on this forum and members should not support his shop. Vendor's should avoid renting space from him also. Several members and sponsers can tell you what type of person he is. Email me if you need more info.
went buy there today to get a part place was closed up i think he teamed up with big bear bikes or something like that

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are closed Mondays. He used to sell Big Dog Bikes but I don't think he still is. He is lacking customer service skills.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ok guess Carl's is out. Anybody know where the dyno drags are at? I am guessing they are at the speedway exhibit. Off next week from work and heading up to DYB thursday. I am so in need of this break....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts