V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealership called and my bike is ready. I have the extended warrantee and my stator was bad so I brought it to the dealership, I was also having cold idle problems. My bike is an FLTRSEI a 2000 screaming eagle road glide with 45,000 miles on it. While they were repairing the stator I had them install new clutches since they were in there, I figured save me the time in a few months and beat them out of most of the labor(I was not having clutch problems but I was at about a third of usable thickness). When they called they said my throttle position sensor was worn so not covered under warrantee neither was the intake sensor, the idle motor was covered. I bitched a little, 45,000 miles and it was worn out, what a crock. They called back a couple of hours later and said it was all covered, I told them I apreciated the help. I shouldn't have to ***** to get stuff covered, it's all how they explain the situation to the warrantee people. I can't really complain they have been pretty good to me, bike back in 5 days in a busy shop and most covered under warrantee. All in all I have got all my money back from my warrantee and then some. The dealership is The Harley Davidson Cycle Center in Pocassette Mass. As with everywhere some people have had trouble with them. they have been pretty good to me, I am a little difficult to deal with so I guess I'm happy. If I ever do my story the beginning I'll tell a funny story about bying the bike from them.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Excellent you're all fixed up! :D
As for 'Making' out the forms under 'Warranty' for the Moco?
thats a different story
Some to tell, but not here. Too many moco snoops.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts