V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend has a shop and ordered rotors for me. I admit they were not expensive at all but they aren't what I expected. They're solid and I thought they would be just like the stock rotors. Anyhow, anybody have something like these on their bike? I'd like to see what it would look like, the wheels are at the shop getting new tires.
http://www.xtremepowersportsnetwork...product_217069.BIKERS_CHOICE153_SMOOTHIE_.htm

·
Registered
240 Posts
They would look fine on a Fat Boy or any solid wheel bike, you likely will not be happy with them if you are questioning their look now.

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SLICK02 said:
They would look fine on a Fat Boy or any solid wheel bike, you likely will not be happy with them if you are questioning their look now.
Agreed,
Luckily it turned out to be the wrong set for my bike so I returned them and I'm getting a polished set with a design cut out. A few bucks more but what isn't :laugh:

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
did you ever look into H-D's floating rotors. They are very good quality and performance. Some of them are not priced bad eighter. I put a set of black ones on my bike......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts