V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read the Thursday news, it's free - http://www.bikernet.com/

:nono: SEX OFFENDER GETS 40 MONTHS FOR RUNNING A CHOP SHOP-- TALLAHASSEE, Attorney General Charlie Crist announced Craig Shaw of Lehigh Acres has been sentenced to nearly three and a half years in prison for operating an illegal motorcycle chop shop. Deputies with the Lee County Sheriff's Office discovered the operation while conducting a routine check of the man's status as a registered sex offender. During the routine check, deputies found two white vans on Shaw's property. After getting Shaw's permission to search the vans, deputies found several complete motorcycle engines inside the vans.

Deputies also found eight motorcycles with stolen VINs, numerous motorcycle parts and tools used to put new VINs on vehicles.

Shaw was arrested and charged with various counts of grand theft.

"While sex offender registration laws are primarily intended to protect children and other innocent Floridians," said Crist, "it is comforting to know that these laws can also help catch thieves and other lawbreakers."

Shaw pled guilty in August to one count of grand theft, seven counts of grand theft of a motor vehicle and one count of operating a chop shop. Shaw was sentenced by Judge Thomas Reese to 40 months in prison and ordered to pay over $17,800 in court costs, fines, and restitution.

And in other news -------- chrome will get you trophy :yes:

TEXAS NATIONAL BIKE SHOW WINNER

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
A Perv and a thief, this sub human will not have to wait in line on his way to hell.
V/R
Chris
PS... great looking ride not over the top with the chrome.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
"After getting Shaw's permission to search the vans"

now this is what kills me, why in the hell would you give them permission to search knowing that you have stolen motorcycles and parts in there.:dunno: what a dumbass and a pervert to boot.

·
Just Sayin'
2,563 Posts
.........Can you say "Dumb Crook.":roflback: :roflback:

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
shovel13 said:
"After getting Shaw's permission to search the vans"

now this is what kills me, why in the hell would you give them permission to search knowing that you have stolen motorcycles and parts in there.:dunno: what a dumbass and a pervert to boot.
Don't you watch COPS?? Allowing the search is a hail mary, if you don't allow, they will get a search warrant.

Fuggin Turds. EDIT: The thief not the cop.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
vafatboy said:
Don't you watch COPS?? Allowing the search is a hail mary, if you don't allow, they will get a search warrant.

Fuggin Turds.
Yeah...and once ticked off your 40 turns into 80...

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
vafatboy said:

Fuggin Turds. EDIT: The thief not the cop.
yeah i say fuckem let them get a search warrant or bring on the k-9 unit.

i sat on the freeway for 2 1/2 hours in South Dakota a few years back with the cop planting a chew toy under my van to get the dog to "act funny" (cops words not mine) so he could prove he has reasonable cause. so like i said fuckem on the request for a search.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts