V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what good mags are in yer area that we might want to check out. Here in CT I get some from the local HD dealer that they give away like FULL THROTTLE (www.fullthrottleusa.com). I get American Iron delivered (http://www.americanironmagazine.com) . What's your favorite mag? By the way, if you get American Iron my buds ride is on the cover fer Feb.

·
Registered
366 Posts
AIM is hard to beat, I also occassionally buy Hot Bike and Hot Rod Bikes and Iron Works. Road bike is also decent and is put out by the company that does AIM

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
American Iron
Iron works
Playboy
Cycle world (have to be knowledgeable if you're going to discuss bikes with others)

Hot Bike/easyriders are too commercial but I still read them. If I can get a subscription cheap enough I'll read it.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Work in a Medical Center! Magazines are FREE!:D American Iron usually shows up. I can get Full Throttle (which is a nice RAG, at the stealer or at shows) Other than that I go to the online stuff, ie: FREE!:D

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
I buy American Iron at the newstand. When I'm traveling, I'll buy an EasyRiders, cause its the only motorcycle rag they sell at the airport (Dulles).

wyo

·
Registered
312 Posts
THE HORSE!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I used to subscribe to AIM, but have switched to American Rider. Joe Minton's tech column is excellent.

·
Registered
725 Posts
American Rider and American Iron are my two favorite.

Use to subscribe to Hot Bike, but page after page after page of chrome billet customs... well, they all looked alike. Yawn.

I'm probably in the minority or H-D bike mags wouldn't publish so many pages of torture rack, rainbow colored, christmas chromed customs. Do you all find these bikes fascinating and desirable?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Look at my bagger, I like them simple to clean and fun to ride. All the shiny bikes are nice ,but as you said its hard to tell them apart when you see so many of them.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts