V-Twin Forum banner

Bike Week March 9-18

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  captainhook455 
#1 ·
Bike Week starts the 9th. Who's going? I head down on the 8th and will be there until the 19th at Gamble Rogers State Park. Have fun and ride safe. Look for me, I'll be the old guy with the goatee and black shirt on the Harley.

#3 ·
I have the same outfit, but I might change it up this year and go with a black bike and a lighter color t-shirt. That black shirt gets hot in the sun... if you're up early enough to see the sun.
Ride safe.

#5 ·
Sorry, can't help you there. I haven't worn suspenders since I was a clown for church event 30+ years ago. Not that I'm not a clown occasionally now, but I don't bother with the face-paint and suspenders any more. !drunk!

Maybe try some of those "stretch jeans" some of the women wear, seems to work for them... :whistle: just sayin'...

#6 ·
Sorry, can't help you there. I haven't worn suspenders since I was a clown for church event 30+ years ago. Not that I'm not a clown occasionally now, but I don't bother with the face-paint and suspenders any more. !drunk!

Maybe try some of those "stretch jeans" some of the women wear, seems to work for them... :whistle: just sayin'...
I see there are stretch jeans for slim men now. That lets me out. I am not going to worry about what I look like. My dog dosen't seem to mind what I wear.[emoji1]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.