V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Seasoned Rider
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could have swore I saw a post about those round disks called "Bike Slides" that helps when manuevering in a tight garage.....but couldn't find it. Does anyone use them....and are they good for trying to wrestle our machines around a garage with no space? I can't elevate the bike too much, because it needs to go under some cabinetry. They are kind of pricey...so if you have some thoughts on them I am all ears.
Thanks in advance,
Lubey

·
Seasoned Rider
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks lobo. The things I'm thinking about look like a round skateboard that each wheel goes on and costs around 90 bucks.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Went to google.com... typed in
bike slides motorcycle moving garage

The first hit was a Cycle World evaluation of Bike Slides, two devices that fit under your wheels for $90. Sound right?

Go to www.bikeslide.com

·
Seasoned Rider
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right on Chopperdude! Tried the same thing and the Cycle World eval is just what I was looking for. I have the garage from hell.......and will probably get some of these do-dads.
Thanks,
Lubey

·
Seasoned Rider
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Quicksilver,
all good points which is why I was hoping someone here had some "real world" experience with these things. The other unit was close to 500 snaps and these things are obviously allot cheaper. (rather spend the dough on the bike..you know) It looks like you can push the bike with the brake lever engaged while standing...but i had the same experience with the movie not working...so who knows?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts