1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Dayum!!#@SasF#

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
I have seen a couple of those photos from another site but not all of them. Group riding takes some practice and requires care. Here they were traveling in a pack without any precaution for safety. Sad this happened like that, it did not have to be so.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I suspect.
Too Close
Too Fast

However, you can see cars stopped, a guy sitting on the guard rail. Which leads me to belive this went on for a minute or two? In that case, what were the people in the back doing? Maybe this was over a hill or something and they could not see in front of them?

·
90 FXRS LOWRIDER
553 Posts
man, sumthin is not right. how many of those pics did you guys see riders sitting still on their bikes, not moving and a pic or 2 later they are down on the ground. earthquake maybe? kind fuked up if you ask me. i see alot of em got nailed from behind and such. to much action, not enough attention i think.

·
Righteous Member
66 Posts
Where I first saw those pics there was a pic of the road where the bikers were coming from. It looked to be over a hill. I give that guy in the firast pic doing a flip a 10.

·
Arrogant Bastard
1,264 Posts
Gath3r, I forgot what the topic was I got so mesmerized by that avatar.:boobies: :wootdnc:

Joe

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Perhaps they were trying to read: Or were thinking:

MWB MC Klubben Ex. Grupp Körning!
Se till att hålla avstånd - min 3 sekunder!

While they were riding

·
06 NightTrain
289 Posts
WOW:blink:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Same thing happend on a toy run a few yrs ago-it was a mess-1 guy died and heaps injured,now i leave a lot earlier and avoid the big packs alltogether.
It gives me chills to just thinking about it.

·
natural-born world-shaker
2,978 Posts
Agree with the Bald one .. personally, I feel claustrophobic when too may bikes are around. I saw something similar this past spring.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
in the fourth to last photo...does it look like the guy on left is kicking the guy on the ground?????

·
natural-born world-shaker
2,978 Posts
Looks like it but a buddy who rides said he's probably jumping over him to get out of the way - trace him to the next photo.

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Old topic - but I'm new.... This is NOT in Danmark - and even though the webpage is Swedish I can tell you it's not in Sweden either.... From the License-plates, Billboards and a few other details my guess is that it is in Greece

Popeye - the text is just Swedish and says: "MWB Biker club: About riding in groups. Remember to keep distance at minimum 3 seconds"

Makes sense if you understand Swedish ;-)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts